(ATTN: ADDS more details in paras 3-4 and 6, video at bottom)
SEOUL, Feb. 14 (Yonhap) -- A fire broke out at a hardware store in Seoul's central Euljiro neighborhood Thursday, congesting traffic on the road in one of the oldest towns in the capital city. No casualties were reported.
The fire started at around 12:35 p.m. in a hardware store located on the first floor of a two-story building in Euljiro 4-ga.
No one was injured in the fire, but the blaze spread to several other shops near the store, and thick smoke coming out of the building further jammed up already cramped streets.
About a dozen people managed to escape the area on their own.
Firefighters are working at the scene to put out the fire.
Authorities believe a spark from cutting acrylic panels caused the blaze and are investigating to find out what exactly happened.