* The search is limited to articles published after 2010.
Yonhap News emphasizes the personal information of members and abides by laws promoting information network utilization and information protection.
Yonhap News is to understand the purpose and use of the personal information provided by the member and what measures are being taken to protect the privacy of the member We are committed to protecting the rights and interests of users by establishing a personal information processing policy.I. tems of Personal Information We Collect
The following information can be automatically generated and collected during the process of using PC Web and mobile Web / App.
1. History of service such as name, IP address, cookie, e-mail address, date and time of visit, service use record, bad use record,II. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
1. Basic information about service provision
Providing customized services such as content delivery and mailing service
2. New service development and marketing
Develop new services and provide customized services, deliver event and service informationIII. Retention and use of personal information
Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the company will destroy the information without delayIV. Regarding installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
1. Purpose of Cookies
- The company analyzes the frequency, visit time, track record, attendance level and number of visits of non-members visiting the website of Yonhap News to understand user's taste and interests and provide targeted marketing and personalized service.
Members have the choice of installing cookies. As a result, members can set all options in the web browser to allow all cookies, to be prompted whenever a cookie is saved, or to refuse to save all cookies.
* How to decline cookie settings
Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies by checking the option of your web browser, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to store cookies, some services of Yonhap News that require login may be difficult to use.
Setting method example (for Internet Explorer):
Set at the top of the web browser under Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Privacy levelV. Feedback and Complaint Processing
The company takes the following measures to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged in processing personal information of members.
1. Designate and educate a specialist
- The company restricts the processing of personal information to a dedicated personnel and always emphasizes compliance with the personal information processing policy through education.
2. Measures against hacking
- The company is doing its best to prevent leakage or damage of personal information of members by hacking or computer virus. In order to prevent personal information from being damaged, we are backing up the data from time to time. We use the latest vaccine program to prevent personal information or data from being leaked or damaged. We can securely transmit personal information on the network through encrypted communication. We are also using tther systematic efforts to ensure that all possible technical equipment to ensure security.